Diversity & Equity Statement
- Your United Way of Guernsey, Monroe, and Noble Counties is committed to directing programming and funding to support outreach to the most urgent needs in our communities. We are dedicated to work that builds strength, hope and opportunity for all.
- We fund services available to any person of any age, ability, culture, or walk of life, targeting assistance to the most vulnerable, at-risk populations.
- We strive to cultivate trust and resources in areas of extreme poverty, with strategic efforts to identify and remove any bias, or barriers to resources for those in need.
- Our leaders and volunteers reject discrimination in all it’s forms and embrace the diversity present in the beautiful mosaic of human existence with value for every individual life.
- We urge you to contact us immediately with any questions or to report barriers or bias that is negatively impacting access to our programing or the services we fund. Concerns will be reviewed by the Board of Director’s within 10 business days.